Napa, Vacaville, Davis, Woodland – 35 to 45 minutes
Elk Grove & Sacramento – 45 minutes to 1 hour
Santa Rosa – 20 minutes to 1 hour
Oakland, CA – 30 minutes to 1 hour
Hayward, CA – 2 hours
Concord, CA – 10 minutes to 1 hour
Walnut Creek, CA – 30 minutes to 1 hour
Pleasanton, CA – 45 minutes to 1 hour
San Jose, CA – 30 minutes to 2 hours
Morgan Hill, CA – 50 minutes to 2 hours
Berkeley, CA – 40 minutes to 1 hour
Castro Valley, CA – 2 hours
Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions.
1. Is the launch ramp open? Yes! Our main launch is currently open. If you would like to see more about our launch amenities and pricing, click here.
2. What is the lake level? We receive the most accurate and up to date lake level information from Solano Irrigation District. This information can be found on our homepage or by clicking here.
3. Where can I rent a boat? Need a boat of ski equipment during your visit? You will final all your rental needs, whether it be wakeboarding, tubing or waterskiing at Berryessa Water Sports.
4. What are the current weather conditions? Here is a link to current conditions up at Markley Cove.
5. Do you have pet friendly cabins? Yes, all of our cabins are pet friendly. Learn more by clicking here.
6. What is cabin availability? Please call (707) 966-2134 or contact us using our form to inquire about specific dates.